Journal of Business Findings (JOBF)
Summary of Important Items when submitting a manuscript
- Be certain that your manuscript contains suitable material for the journal (Please see scope ).
- Out of scope articles will be returned to authors without review.
- Please read the Aims & Scope of the journal.
- Please read JOBF Publishing Ethics.
- Grammar, spelling, and accuracy are considered the most important screening criterion. If your manuscript contains errors in English, it will be returned. Non-English-speaking authors are encouraged to have their manuscript checked and edited by Eminence Editing.
- Manuscripts, which do not meet the novelty, significance, and competence criteria (Aims & Scope of the journal) will be returned to authors at any stage, at the discretion of the Editor.
- References must follow APA formatting (https://elc.polyu.edu.hk/referencing/APA.pdf).
- Ensure that figures are adequately labeled (coordinates, scale bar, orientation) and the resolution is sufficient for publication scale.
- Choose the appropriate article type (Article, Application, Review or Short Note articles – About us.
- If you are submitting a revised manuscript, CLEARLY address, point-by-point, to the comments provided by the reviewers. This includes any request for improvements in the English.
- The format of your manuscript must be in a word processing format (i.e. MS Word or LaTeX). DO NOT SUBMIT PDF DOCUMENTS.
- The document shall be submitted single-column and double-spaced lines.
- This list should be used prior to the submission of the article for review.
- All papers must be submitted to the Editor using the Electronic Submission System or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please do NOT send it as a hardcopy.
- Please consult this Guide for Authors for further details of any item.
- Ensure that the following items are present:
- One Author designated as corresponding Author.
- All necessary files have been uploaded Keywords All figure captions
- All tables (including title, description, footnotes)
- Further considerations Manuscript has been “spellchecked” and the English grammar is correct.
- For information on language editing please see elcpublishing.org
- All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web).
- For any further information please contact the Author Support Department at email@example.com
Article Publication: 130.00 (USD)
If your paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay the Article Publication Fee to cover publication costs.